PDF downloading problem click here and Read First.

Search for Books Type Author or Book Name

D Com/D B A Model Papers Annual 2015 Pakistan

Diploma in Commerce Engineer D.B.A Sample Papers

D.com/D B A Model Papers Annual 2015 Pakistan

D com/D B A Part I one and Part II 2 two Model Papers Diploma in Commerce and Diploma In Commerce / Diploma in Business Administration Sample examination or test papers, All Subject merged in one pdf  file, One click easily download or read online file size 2.7mb.Publish on the internet in 2015. Taken from Khyber Pakhtun Khwa Board of Technical Education Peshawar, he also important and Ideal for Sindh Karachi Punjab and Balochistan technical board Students.The Sample or Model Papers in this file Subject Names are below:

Business Information Technology-I
Financial Accounting - Part I and Part II 
Model Paper - Applied Math-I
Principle of Commerce - Part-I and Part-II
Business Maths & Stat
Currency & Finance
Principle Commerce 
Financial Accounting-I B (Maths-113)
English Shorthand
DAE Applied Mathematics-I
Principle of Commerce and Management
Urdu (for regular Candidates)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Install Our Android App

Install Our Android App
Latest Version